At the Valley Lodge Restaurants, it is our top priority to provide quality food, service, and to ensure the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community. In the past 50 years of business, we have continuously upheld top industry standards when it comes to cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurants. We want to take this opportunity to inform you on what procedures we are putting in place because of the COVID-19/Coronavirus.
What we are doing:
- Closely keeping up with any new information or recommendations given by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional disinfectant wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bars, and dining rooms.
- Providing hand towels and soap in the bathrooms and employee sinks.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
- Discouraging all personal contact within our restaurants, including shaking of hands.
- Telling our staff if they have even the slightest of viral symptoms to stay at home.
- We are also providing CURBSIDE PICK-UP for food!
Call ahead, place your order, pay over the phone, and pick up and sign outside!
What we encourage our guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and dispose of the tissue.
Thank you for your patience, trust, and continued support in the Valley Lodge Restaurants. Our goal is to ensure you remain confident in dining with us during these challenging circumstances. Know that your health and our staff’s health is a priority in everything that we do.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Chris Stavrou, GM via email email@example.com, George Stavrou, owner George@valleylodgetavern.com, or Bill Stavrou, owner, Bill@valleylodgetavern.com.